2013-07-29

Fw: Sai's grace on a family in the US







Dear SAIBABA devotees,
 
 Happy good morning to you all.let Sai Baba's blessings be  bestowed on you and the deserved human race.
 
Iam here to inform you that,you have one of best and informative website.
 
Iam very happy to inform you that,Iam an ardent devotee of shree Sai Baba now since 2007 infact,most of my family members are his devotees.My late father was an ardent devotee of shree Sai Baba.
 
Iam an Indian from Bangalore and currently in Florida and a working health care professional.Iam married with a wife and has 11 year old daughter. I would like to share my experience of Baba' with you.
 
It was during feb 2007 I was diagnosed to have rare right epididymal tumor with a questionable infiltration.I was diagnosed to have a palpable tumor appro1.8x2.0 cms as per ultrasound and CT scan.I underwent lots of treatment to rule out possibility of  infectious source. later,I was asked to under go explorative surgery at Mayo clinic at Jacksonville,Florida without further delay. you know Mayo is one of world's best hospital in oncological cases.I was very much disturbed with my medical condition and was very apprehensive about the aftermaths of surgery.I left US for Bangalore immediately and consulted about 4 different urologists in Bangalore.All of them asked me to undergo surgery without delay.You could imagine my state of mind at that time,The surgery would change my enitre life,compromise my job back in the US which was fetching me appr $200,000 a year and most of all my marital life.I was Very depressed.At this point of time, My eldest sister who is an ardent devote of shree Sai Baba asked me to read Sai Baba's book-Sai charithra(Sapthaha)with in a  week's time.you will be surprised to know that size of the tumor started to shrink from the 3rd day of reading the book and totally gone by the end of a week.doctors were amazed to realise that there was no palpable tumor during my visit after 10 days.one could  imagine what it meant in my life.
 
Honestly,I did not know much about Shree Sai Baba before this incidence happened.I  visited Shree Sai temple at shiridi in the month of april 2007,That was my first visit to Baba's temple.Let me tell you strange thing happened at Baba's temple on the day I visited temple.it was around 3.30 in the morning for morning arathi, when I had Baba's Darshan for the first time in my life. all of a sudden when I looked at him,I closed my eyes and I saw a huge bright silver idol of lord Vishnu(Narayan) with a voilet coloured shalya and in front of him was a huge idol of silver cow with a voilet coloured thread around its neck.next thing i noticed was I had tears coming out of my eyes.even today it amazes me I had never come across such as a wonderful experience in my life.I tried to ask my sister about the significance of the strange picture swept over me during darshan.she told that was lord vishnu with kamadenu.
 
 
 
Since then, I have beed experiencing Baba's miracles in various forms.
I frequently visit Shree Sai temple  in a place called Inverness in Florida.
 
I feel, I am blessed to have Sai's grace.
 
Dear devotees, Iam happy to share my experience  with you all.OM SREE SAI NAMAHA
 
Thanks and regards
 
 
Sreenivas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Sai Baba

Sai Baba
Avatar - Deliverer

Blog Archive