2013-05-20

Fw: Experience of Vinod and Anupama(Recovered the missing Gold)


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Vinod Kumar <kommareddy_vinod@....>
To: "saibabaofindia@yahoo.com" <saibabaofindia@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:14 PM
Subject: Experience of Vinod and Anupama(Recovered the missing Gold)

 Vinod and Anupama

This happened when we lived in Kukatpally,Hyderabad.I am working as a Software engineer and my wife is a House-Wife.My Mother and brother-in-law stays along with us.My brother-in-law is also working as a software engineer.Due to our job nature , I work on 24*7 shifts and my brother-in-law works from 9 AM to 7 PM..We have a dobi who comes at 10 AM and completes her work at 11 AM and a maid who comes around 11 AM and cleans the house and vessels and leaves with in hour.Both are working in our house for around 2 and half years,which was almost we started living in that house.Suddenly,My maid was sick and sent her child for work and she started working for one week.That was saturday where i was at home at 11 AM.I was in bedroom and maid came to clean the bedroom.I left the room and went to barber shop.Maid completed her work and left for that day.There was huge rush at barber shop and i waited for one hour.Suddenly i got a call after one hour from my wife asking to come home immediately.By the time i reached home,my mother,wife and brother-in-law seriously searching for something.I enquired what happened and got reply from them that 80gms of Gold is missing from the house.We almost searched all the house for around 4 hours.i scolded my wife that she has kept somewhere due to her recklessness.She strongly said that she kept those gold items where she used to keep daily which was under clothes in a open shelf.Then we started thinking who came into the house during that time.We have only maid and dobi from outside comes to our house.Dobi wont enter into bedroom as she has no work there.Maid entered the bedroom,but i have strong confidence on her that she wont take those gold items.We dont have such type of missing things from 2 years from the time she started working in our house.Immediately we called maid and her mother and enquired about the gold.They promised us that they haven't taken them.Then they left and we thought of giving police complaint,but with out confidence we cant give the complaint.But my wife and mother have strong feeling that the maid has stolen those things.Then again i called maid and her mother and this time we asked them strongly about the things,they again rejected.For around six days,we called them and asked them about the gold where they have refused.I offered them some amount as gift if they gave the gold to us.We only bother about the most valuable item in that list which is Shri Saibaba's locket and this is very sentimental locket for my wife.We are strong devotees of shridi saibaba where he helped us many times.I strongly believe if i am in this world like this,Its all because of saibaba.I prayed him and fell on his foot and begged him for help.On the seventh day,I went to office and suddenly i got a call from my wife saying that maid called and she found the Gold and she is bringing it to our home.Immediately i started to home where mother maid was there with Gold.I asked her where did she found that Gold? She was very much shamed and replied that " With planning her daughter has stolen that Gold by observing the place for one week where my wife is keeping.After stealing it,she went to her home and kept in one of the kitchen vessel,and due to some requirement mother miad has opened that box and found that Gold.Mother maid asked for apologies.

        Immediately,I fell onto the foot of Shri Saibaba and this time for his greatfullness and blessings he showed on us.My eyes turned into tears and i was so happy at that time.I offered good gift to maid as i promised to her and she left from my house with satisfaction.


Pray heart fully to Shri Sadguru Saibaba.He is always with us and in us.He will help us all the time and monitors us every time. Visit Shridi atleast once in a life.Offer food to the poor.May God fullfill all your wishes. Thank you God for giving this oppurutnity to share my experience. 
      SADGURU SHRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI..OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Sai Baba

Sai Baba
Avatar - Deliverer

Blog Archive