2013-04-27

my sai Baba experience

Anonymous Devotee from India:

Om sai ram.. ".. i stay in India and and my husband stays in abroad. so now me and my daughter are willing to go to Dubai to stay with my husband. but in dubai now flats rents hv increased so much it was all out of the budget. my husband saw so many flats .. but bcoz of too high rent he could not book the flat.. thn finally we decided to book high rent flat only .. tot next year we ll change.. but still i had lil hopes on sai baba he ll do some miracle .. and yesterday was Thursday also . i went in the evening to sai mandir.. prayed to sai baba please make the rent lil less at least .. and the miracle happened today whn i asked y? My husband he told me so the rent he got was comparatively less than other flats.. he was so happy n even i too am much happy .. i had promised baba i ll post my experience and share with all of u .. and attended the aarti yesterday Thursday.. Sai Baba has fulfilled my wish .. i m very grateful to him ... thank you so much :) .

-- Om Sai Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Sai Baba

Sai Baba
Avatar - Deliverer

Blog Archive