2012-09-18

My Sai Baba expeirence. - Anonymous devotee

My  Sai Baba expeirence. - Anonymous devotee


Today I m going to write all my experiences gone through with my sai baba... first I thank sai baba for all his support he has given me... he is always with me whenever I need him.. I have always felt his presence with me every time I wanted him to be with me... my experience goes this way... I have daughter who is 9 Mons old now... when he was just 17 days old she had very bad cough we went to several doc but it was not getting proper... I was very much worried about it...bcoz she was too small tohv cough in so small age... at that time I went this hetalji `s blog where many people had written their experiences with sai baba. I also thought I will write mine also... then I tol sai baba if he cures my babyz cough completely then even I ll tell people how he has cured my baby...at next moment only my babyz cough started to reduce little.. But she had medicine, then one day I decided I will stop all the medicine and just believe in sai baba...and next morning when I woke up... my baby dint hv that cough she had earlier.. This was all bcoz of sai baba z blessing by which my baby is completely alright now... but still she has little prob of phlegm and cough but I believe in saibaba so I know he ll make her completely alright.. Bcoz he is always with me I all my difficulties and happiness... and then there are few small experiences also where sai baba was with me... that was my grandpa and my small sister had got malaria.. We were all scared... we don't hv any elder person at home accept my grandpa (mothers father) and we are three sisters me the eldest... we hv lost our mother just two years back and my daddy stays abroad... I just prayed to sai baba and just went on chanting his name... they both were also alright... and recently again my daughter has very bad cough, and this time it was very severe for her... I was very scared... continuously I was chanting "om sai ram" and my daughter was cured. I very very grateful to sai baba. He is really great..
"Om Sai Ram "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Sai Baba

Sai Baba
Avatar - Deliverer

Blog Archive