2012-08-04

Anonymous Sai Devotee - Devotees Experiences with Sai Baba

Sai Ram 

I would like to share one  of my experiences that happened to me on 30th August. I am a Sai devotee. (Kindly keep my id Anonymous)

I believe in Baba . I pray to him. I trust him.
I was travelling in my school bus with students. I, being in a slightly authoritative post asked the driver
to take an alternative route rather than the regular route. There is a railway over bridge with high bars barricade.
He asked me whether the bus can go under that and I replied to it as yes.
We went through this route and the bus passed under the bridge safely but the top hit the first barricade.
Instead of stopping there itself the driver took the bus further and the vehicle got completely stuck midway.
There was no way to go further or backward. I being the one to suggest the route was shocked at this outcome.
The staff and students were terrified. I got down to see the situation with just one word on my lips 'Sai Ram'.
This was continuously being uttered by  me. There was open land and small hills and a few huts a little away.
Meanwhile a small crowd gathered around giving all kinds of suggestions and scolding us for coming that way.
Suddenly a man of around 30 years came there and he got on to the top of the bus saw the situation and literally took control over the situation. he asked us all to move to the rear end of the bus so that the bus can bend down, he got down and reduced the air in the back tyres and ordered the driver to go ahead. Imagine, it suddenly became so easy. 
The bus came off smmothly. I was in a kind of shock and yet sure swami will help us all out. By the time I gathered senses and looked around, the man was gone - either walked off or just disappeared. I could not even thank him enough.

It was surely a miracle for me. I still cannot imagine it all happened this way. If not Sai, who else could come like that from nowhere. There were staff and innocent kids in the bus and the Omnipresent Sai knows it all.
Sai Koti koti pranam at your lotus feet. Oh saviour  bless us and protect us. Hope you will clear the other obstacles in my life too in the same miraculous way.
I am still shaken up with the experience then I thought this is the right platform to share my feelings.
Jai sai ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Sai Baba

Sai Baba
Avatar - Deliverer

Blog Archive