2012-01-27

Satyajits talk with mp3 audio files - Sri Sathya Sai Baba's Personal caretaker delivered a speech at Sai darshan

 
 
Shared thru email by a loving Sai devotee
Sai- The Divine Sculptor 
(this was the topic Sathyajit gave to his speech)
"....Dear Brothers and sisters, this is a very emotional moment for me to stand here today as memories flood in of me coming to this holy temple with Swami many times in the past , I remember my place was fixed by the side of the throne ( and he pointed the spot next to the throne) – I also got an opportunity to go to Swami's dining room here on the first floor where Swami has had  so many lunches cooked by these loving Mothers of Saidarshan.
 
On our way back to Parthi after watching many a drama enacted by the 'SaiDarshan' Balvikas students, Swami used to appreciate and  tell us all present in the car that these street children did such a wonderful job.               
Today the topic I have chosen is Sai- The Divine Sculptor – the reason being that is I was always intrigued by the sculpture by Rodin – the thinker – I used to wonder, what is he thinking? Perhaps he is thinking about his creator the sculptor.
Similarly I too am thinking about my sculptor – who chose me "this rock" to make a sculpture out of me. I was just a rock who Swami picked, and then he marked me for future sculpting.   My journey started in the year 1991- I was a Mumbai boy a typical city boy of that age – It was on my fourth day in the Sathya Sai University in the Brindavan campus when during breakfast I whispered to my friend Sai Satish , " what is this we get only 4 idlis here – at home I used to eat 10 idlis!" After breakfast  we were sitting for darshan and I was on the 3rd or 4th row Swami walked straight up to me , looked at me and said something which I could not follow , I went near and Swami repeated it and everybody behind me replied , "IDLI!!" I was shocked I thought Swami was asking what I ate for breakfast so I also said, 'Idli Swami!' Swami said, "Kitna idli ?"  I was shocked I and Sai Satish looked at each other in horror – Swami said, "Kya bola ? ghar mei das idli khata aur yahan khali char idli?"( what did u say? At home u ate 10 idlis and here u get only 4 idlis?) . I tried to be as diplomatic as ever and said, "No Swami these idli's are very big idlis – nice idlis!" I was fumbling with words, trying to be my diplomatic best. After that Swami did not speak to me for the next 5 years – my sculptor had marked the rock for future sculpting when the rock was ready for the hammer and tongs....READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Sai Baba

Sai Baba
Avatar - Deliverer

Blog Archive